一. Domestic articles prohibited through land transportation are prohibited.
1. valuables: gold bricks, silver bars, cash, platinum and so on.
2. negotiable items: credit cards, telephone cards, tickets, checks, non cash ticketing, blank travel tickets, etc.
3. antiques and crafts: such as porcelains of the Ming Dynasty, fine glass products, etc.
4. medical samples: diagnostic samples, blood samples, urine samples, human tissues, etc.
5. inflammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic, strong acid-base and radioactive dangerous goods. Such as matches, detonators, gunpowder, firecrackers, gasoline, diesel oil, kerosene, alcohol (liquid and solid), sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, organic solvents, pesticides, and other chemical products published by the chemical industry press.
6. all kinds of strong poisons, narcotic drugs and mental goods. Such as arsenic, opium, morphine, cocaine, heroin, hemp and so on.
7. State decrees prohibit the circulation or shipment of goods. Such as: cultural relics, weapons, ammunition, simulation weapons and so on.
8. Shentong company can not promise that the goods will be delivered to the consignee himself, but it will bear the risk of loss.
9. impeding public. Such as bones (including burned bones), not made of nitrate animal skin, untreated animal bones and so on.
10. animals, plants, and their specimens.
11. unrecognizable white powder.
12. liquid: seafood, alcoholic beverages (beer, liquor, etc.), water and so on.
13. fragile products: glass products
二, aviation prohibit the collection of goods (including all the contents of the "inland shipment prohibited articles").
1. items that threaten aviation safety are items or substances that may seriously harm the health, safety of the human body or damage to property during air transport. There are the following categories:
2. any drug (attention should be paid to the difference between health care products and solid health care products).
3. other air embargoes. Such as powder objects (whatever color), liquids (regardless of the use of any packaging), goods with dangerous signs in outer packing, no national audio and video products (including CD, VCD), cutters, durian, bricks, sandstones, gas turbine, and any goods (including toys) involving the concept of "weapons" and "firearms".
A) explosives, such as fireworks, detonating fuzes and so on;
B) gas: such as compressed gas, dry ice, extinguisher, storage tank (no discharge device can not be inflated), life preserver (automatic expansion) and so on.
C) flammable liquids: paint, gasoline, alcohol, oil, camphor oil, engine starter, turpentine, tin water, glue, perfume, etc.
D) flammable solids: natural substances, substances that release flammable gases in water, such as activated charcoal, titanium powder, coconut meat dry, castor products, rubber clasts, safe matches (box eraser or scrubbing), dry white phosphorus, dry yellow phosphorus, magnesium powder and so on.
E) oxidant and organic peroxide: Potassium Permanganate;
F) toxic and infectious substances such as pesticides, lithium batteries, tear gas, etc.
G) radioactive material;
H) corrosion products, such as battery, alkaline battery liquid;
I) magnets, magnetic steels, and other products with high magnetic properties, which are not protected by degaussing.